Tokyo Station is a bustling hub of activity, with a wide variety of things to see and do. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite to eat, a place to relax and unwind, or some entertainment, there’s something for everyone around Tokyo Station.
One of the best things to do around Tokyo Station is to explore the surrounding areas. The Imperial Palace and Gardens are a short walk away and offer a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. The palace is the primary residence of the Emperor of Japan and offers beautiful gardens, historical buildings, and stunning views of the city.
Another popular attraction around Tokyo Station is the Tokyo International Forum. This large conference center and exhibition space is home to a variety of events, concerts, and exhibitions throughout the year, and is a great place to check out if you’re looking for something to do.
For those looking for a little retail therapy, the Marunouchi area around Tokyo Station is home to many high-end shops and department stores. Take a stroll along the wide, tree-lined streets and check out the latest fashion and designer goods.
Another popular attraction near Tokyo Station is the Tokyo Character Street, a shopping area filled with character goods and souvenirs. Located inside the Tokyo Station, this street features a wide range of character merchandise, from popular anime and manga to Disney and Hello Kitty. You can find a variety of items including keychains, plushies, clothing, and bags.
For art lovers, the Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum is a must-visit. This museum features a collection of Western art from the 19th and 20th centuries, including works by Monet, Renoir, and Degas. The museum also hosts special exhibitions throughout the year, so be sure to check their website for the latest information.
If you’re looking for a little greenery in the city, the Tokyo Station Gallery is a great place to start. This art gallery features a rooftop garden with a variety of plants and flowers, offering a peaceful escape from the city below. It’s a great spot for a relaxing stroll or picnic, and it also offers a great view of the city.
For a unique dining experience, head to the Tokyo Ramen Street, located inside the station. This street features eight of the best ramen shops in Tokyo, each with its own unique style and flavors. Whether you prefer a hearty, soy-based broth or a lighter, miso-based broth, there’s something for everyone here.
Best cafes inside Tokyo station
Here are three of the best cafes located inside Tokyo Station:
- Coffee Room Select – This cafe is located on the first floor of the Yaesu South Exit building and offers a variety of coffee and tea drinks, as well as sandwiches and pastries. The cafe has a cozy atmosphere and is perfect for a quick break while exploring the station.
- Tully’s Coffee – Tully’s Coffee is a popular chain of coffee shops and it’s located on the first floor of the Yaesu South Exit building. They serve a variety of coffee and tea drinks, as well as sandwiches and pastries.
- Starbucks Coffee – This popular coffee chain has multiple locations within the station, making it easy to grab a quick coffee on the go. They offer a variety of coffee and tea drinks, as well as sandwiches and pastries. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable, perfect for a quick break or for a catch-up with friends.
These cafes are all located inside Tokyo Station and offers a great selection of coffee and tea drinks, as well as sandwiches and pastries. They are all a great spot for a quick break or for a catch-up with friends.
Overall, Tokyo Station is an excellent starting point for exploring the city. Whether you’re looking for entertainment, relaxation, or delicious food, there’s something for everyone in the surrounding areas. With so much to see and do, it’s no wonder that Tokyo Station is one of the most popular destinations in the city.
- Discover the Best Things to Do near to Tokyo station: A Guide to Tokyo’s bustling center - January 15, 2023
- Maximize your JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) Miles: A Complete Guide on Earning, Redeeming, and Hacks - January 15, 2023
- Discover the Best Things to Do in Harajuku: A Guide to Tokyo’s Trendiest Neighborhood - January 15, 2023